Typical macro, small and medium clients
In regard to any of all three programmes, these are typical clients:
A hotel, a small college, a large accounting firm, an illustrator of books, a creator of beautiful dolls, a photographic studio, a clinical / industrial psychologist, a creative design company, a company whose owner addresses the energy fields of homes and offices, a wine promotion and marketing company, a non-profit organisation, which is run like business, and many other clients.
What do my Ideal Clients have in common?
My clients have a majority of these attributes:
- Open to new ideas and approaches
- Cope with change even if it matters go slow
- Read and like to learn
- Disciplined: Spend one hour per day on mastering their programme
- Develop assignments and inputs prior to each workshop
- Took responsibility and held themselves accountable
The high achievers:
- are confident
- are working on their businesses
- have sound business practices, processes and plans in place
- have made great strides in their marketing and in building their brands
- have expanded their client base and their revenues/incomes
This was the case before signing up
None had previously really achieved what they had hoped for namely:
- businesses or companies that were real assets
- a steadily growing client base needed to sustain and grow their businesses
- consistent, dependable incomes
Can you make a difference, a real difference, to your life and future in the lives of others?
The answer is a definitive yes.